It’s finally official.
The winning sessions have been announced over at the OpenWorld blog. Congrats to the winners. The
Events team selected the top 25 vote-getters, and Lisa Stuart has already begun notifying the submitters via Mix.
Here are the winners ordered by number of votes. I’ve included links to the bloggers I know.
- Security: Writing Custom Authentication Schemes for Oracle Application Express (Oracle APEX) by Raj Mattamal
- BEA Aqualogic Versus Oracle Fusion Middleware Shootout by Lonneke Dikmans
- Implement Pro Card Functionality for Immediate ROI by Don Wynn
- Visual Dashboard Design by Steve Stein
- How to Hack an Oracle Application Express Application by Anton Nielsen
- Successfully Developing and Integrating Applications in Oracle APEX Within Oracle E-Business Suite Haseeb M
- Indexing Secrets with Richard Foote by (surprise!) Richard Foote (blog)
- How to Look Like a Star DBA: Shell Scripting Tips and Techniques for Junior DBAs by Sreekanth Chintala
- The Next Generation of Business Integration: Making the Right Choice! by Nathalie Roman
- Do You Have the S.W.A.T. to Get Your Highest ROI (On Your Next Upgrade)? by Christina Caporale
- Use These Simple Tips to Quickly Find Answers to Your Oracle-Related Questions and Keep Your Oracle Skills Up-to-Date by Eddie Awad (blog)
- (Re)Developing a Logistic Application in Oracle APEX in the Real World by Roel Hartman
- Oracle’s PeopleSoft Time And Labor—Getting it Right the Second Time at a School District by Andrew Beck
- Real-World Best Practices for DBAs by Arup Nanda
- Oracle’s PeopleSoft Treasury—ROI Through Automation and Improved Cash Management by Jeannine Berman
- Oracle APEX Team Development: Best Practices, Collaboration, and Application Deployment by Priya Lapham
- How to Effectively Use Web 2.0 Technologies Within a Portal by Howard Block
- Rapid Development and Validation of Oracle APEX Applications at an FDA-Regulated Medical Device Company by Deb Groskreutz
- So, You Want to Be an Oracle ACE? by Dan Norris (blog)
- Back to Basics: Simple Database Web Services Without an Application Server by Chris Muir (blog)
- Using Oracle APEX to Analyze Your PL/SQL Source Code by Flavio Casetta
- Oracle Portal, Oracle WebCenter, and Stellent —Which One Should You Use? by Eric Marcoux (blog)
- Undocumented Oracle DBA Utilities: Black Magic for the Oracle Expert! by Ben Prusinski
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)—Custom Versus Prepackaged by Adam Getz
- Oracle Database 11g: New Features for DBAs by Arup Nanda
Head over to Mix and comment on these sessions, connect to the submitters, tell them you’re attending and maybe you can help shape the content before OpenWorld.
If you are one of the lucky winners, feel free to sound off in comments if you want to encourage us to attend.