It’s nearly over, you made it. I’ll be back soon to answer all your comments, right after I catch up on thousand or so emails.
We didn’t really start blogging until June 2007, so technically it’s 23 months, but here’s the archive from June 2007.
- Googleforce.com Coming Soon?: My very first post and it still hasn’t happened. With the economy slumping, I wonder if this is a more attractive option. I’m not giving up easily.
- Why Ruby on Rails is the perfect framework for building next generation Enterprise Apps: Great stuff from Rich proven about a year later by Raimonds with his awesome work building Rails apps on top of the E-Business Suite.
- Who’s the Bigger Big Brother, Amazon or Google?: This discussion gets more interesting all the time, with Google expanding their reach and Amazon Web Services attracting more customers.
- Our Future Colleagues have MySpace Accounts: Ah, the good old days, when Facebook was only a spec on the planet of MySpace, very true stuff in their. Some of these people are current colleagues, but now, everyone’s on Facebook.
- Is a bar chart really the best we can do?: I miss posts like this from Paul. We were just chatting last week about how to improve the stale org chart. Great read.
Wow, some oldies, but goodies in that bunch. Hoped you enjoyed those blasts from the recent past. I’ll get back to talking about Connect and Twitter soon.