You may recall my struggle last year to assemble and document a WebCenter VM.
Well, apparently other people thought it was a good idea because I noticed today via Peter Moskovits’ blog that there is now a VirtualBox VM available for WebCenter PS 3 (126.96.36.199), which was just released, including the AviTrust demo to get you started.
Here’s the stack installed on the VM:
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 5 Update 5
- Oracle XE Universal Database 10.2.0.1
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.4.0
- Oracle WebCenter Portal Framework 11gR1 PS3 (188.8.131.52.0)
- JDeveloper 184.108.40.206
- Oracle WebCenter Extenstion for JDeveloper (220.127.116.11.0)
Here are the system requirements:
- At least 3GB of RAM (recommended 6GB)
- At least 30GB of free disk space
- 2GHz processor
Check out the OTN page for the full instructions and details. Happy VMing.