Aside from the official WebCenter blog (@oraclewebcenter), Peter’s blog (@peterreiser) and sometimes Matthias’ blog (@mprove), there are a bunch people out there in intertubes land writing about WebCenter.
Here are a few good voices I’ve read recently, along with some that I’ve been reading for a while in no particular order:
- Yannick Ongena (@yannick_ongena)
- Andrejus Baranovskis (@andrejusb)
- WebCenter Architecture Team, a.k.a. the A-Team
- John Sim (@JRSim_UIX) and Fishbowl Solutions (@fishbowle20)
- Bex Huff (@bex)
- Billy Cripe (@billycripe)
So, if you want to learn more about WebCenter, how people use it, tips and tricks, experiences, all that, add these people to your favorite feed reader and to the Twitters, if you’re into that.
Did I miss anyone? Find the comments and educate me.
Update: I’ve promoted John Brunswick‘s (@johnbrunswick) work here before, but yeah, you should read his stuff too.