I missed this in last week’s broohaha about Suggest a Session, but you can finally remove members from a group. It’s been a long time coming and requested by many people. Insert your favorite excuse here.
If you are the group owner or an admin, you will now see a “Remove from group” link next to each member, except yourself, if you’re the owner, natch. You can’t leave your own group.
The error message made me laugh. Hat tip to ENTP, probably Courtenay for that Easter egg.
This week’s focus is bug fixing and stabilizing last week’s changes. Expect new goodness next week. Don’t forget to submit your excellent OpenWorld session suggestions and check out these excellent submissions from non ‘Labbers:
- So, you want to be an Oracle ACE?: Dan “Corner Case” Norris
- Use these simple tips to quickly find answers to your Oracle related questions and keep your Oracle skills up-to-date: Eddie Awad
- Evangelising – The Future of Enterprise Apps.: Shishir Srivastava
- Back to basics: Simple database web services without an application server: Chris Muir
- Using Ruby on Rails with Oracle E-Business Suite: Raimonds Simanovskis
- Good Old Fashion Coding Competion: Matt Topper
- Oracle and Startups : Solutions, Scalability, and Speed: Matt Topper