Third installment, you’re past halfway there now. I know you miss me. I’m probably jonesing for the ‘tubes right now. Enjoy.
Here’s the archive from November 2007.
- Talk the Talk: Even if they got it wrong, CSI was at least a year ahead of the curve with the Twitter reference. You can’t turn on the TV without getting one lately. Funny window into the past.
- Mix, JRuby on Rails, Small Teams, Agile, and it’s Effects on the World: An oldie but goodie from Rich, and incidentally, happy third birthday JRuby.
- Back from OpenWorld: Interesting in retrospect, all the tweeting and accidental meetups we had through Twitter.
- Let’s Mix and Mix is Live: Two for one here, celebrating the launch of Mix, still (I think) the largest production JRuby app on the ‘tubes.
- More OpenWorld Blogger Updates: Ah memories, the teapot tempest revisited.
It’s almost over, hang in there and talk among yourselves.